Thursday, June 12, 2008

A reader's guide to my 100 miles



It takes a while to run 100 miles, however, it pales in comparison to how long it takes to write about the experience. Capturing the physical journey alone is a daunting challenge, but if I manage to even crack the surface of the emotional experience, I will be surprised. So, consider this a warning…this blog may get carried away. I am going to make a concerted effort to contain each section as best I can. Here is a list of Chapters that may help navigate to an area of interest before setting off on the endurance event of reading this nonsense.

Chapter 1- 102.4∞- The fever that tried to sideline me.

Chapter 2- “Trust Fibonacci my friend…now go for a run!”

Chapter 3- The Heat

Chapter 4- Rain, Tornados, and the hour of doubt

Chapter 5/6- The next 50 miles and thoughts on Team Laga

No comments: